This fully accessible 4-bedroom house is set in a quite area next to playing fields and community centre. Close to local shops and just 6min drive to Ropes Crossing shopping centre. It has an open plan layout with separate lounge, kitchen and dining area. Split system air conditioning, double garage with rear access to yard and double length driveway.
individualised 1:1 or shared support as per the NDIS plan;
• assistance with daily living activities;
• assistance with personal care and routine tasks;
• RN supervision for medication administration and health care supports;
• community access and participation;
• 1:1 or group-based activities such as cooking, Sunday BBQ, going to games, & board games, participating in arts and craft activities and movie nights;
• medical care model to support people requiring specialised complex health care supports;
• management of medical appointments;
• recovery orientated practices to improve quality of life;
• lifestyle supports and access to day/group programs;
• individualised community access/activities planning and support;
• assistance with organising, completing and implementing high care needs supports such health care plans, meal management plans, diabetes management plans and associated supports;
• work towards individualised goals to ensure continuous development for the participant is being achieved whilst back in the community
• transportation support for attending community
Willmot is small suburb in the western Sydney region. It is a multi-cultural place which resides people of difference ethnicity and belief which provide a
perfect opportunity for residents to socialise and get to know different cultures.
The house is set in a peaceful and quite street surrounded by large gum trees. It is next to a reserve which hosts two large playing fields and walk tracks. Local
shops and a community centre are just 1 minute walk from the residence. The community centre hosts arts and craft activities which our residents can easily
take part in.