• Short term accommodation and SIL (supported independent living)
• Large master bedroom (4.2 x 3.7m) with built-in robe and Ensuite.
• 2 other decent sized bedrooms with built-in robe.
• Spacious main bathroom, modified for accessibility with handrails and easy shower recess area.
• Open plan kitchen with modern appliances.
• Single story house with level flooring throughout the house.
• Hardwood laminate floor throughout for durability and convenience.
• Suitable for people requiring mobility aids accessibility aids such as walk frames and wheeled walkers.
• Common areas will be fully furnished with TV unit, lounge set and dining set.
• Outdoor shaded pergola area.
• CCTV surveillance and alarm system.
• Close to local parks and reserve with walkways and playing fields.
• Short 5 minute drive to large shopping centre, local restaurants, GP / Dentist clinics, medical centre and pharmacy.
• Close proximity to Mt Druitt and Blacktown public hospitals.
individualised 1:1 or shared support as per the NDIS plan;
• assistance with daily living activities;
• assistance with personal care and routine tasks;
• RN supervision for medication administration and health care supports;
• community access and participation;
• 1:1 or group-based activities such as cooking, Sunday BBQ, going to games, & board games, participating in arts and craft activities and movie nights;
• medical care model to support people requiring specialised complex health care supports;
• management of medical appointments;
• recovery orientated practices to improve quality of life;
• lifestyle supports and access to day/group programs;
• individualised community access/activities planning and support;
• assistance with organising, completing and implementing high care needs supports such health care plans, meal management plans, diabetes management plans and associated supports;
• work towards individualised goals to ensure continuous development for the participant is being achieved whilst back in the community
• transportation support for attending community